Monday, June 14, 2010

The Garden: public holiday is garden day

with the queens birthday holiday, my girlfriend and i decided on garden day.

it wasn't really a hard day. we just went out and did what we though needed to be done in the garden.

i started by stearing at my broad beans. wondering what i'd do with them all. i think there's 60 plants in all...

i found that most of my day was spent making new beds for my collection of carrots, transplanting the winter spinach to the front yard, and making an extension to our herb garden.

i also started my new designer spring onion patch (only designer in name and the 'fancy' rows i planted them in)

my girlfriend also worked a little further on our coffee table by stripping away a large lot of the paint.

kind of a long day but maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment